Orange Grove Consulting is a women-owned business specializing in research-based leadership development and bias-removal.
We help organizations improve recruitment, retention and promotion of diverse talent across an organization. We can uncover barriers to diversity in current talent pipeline with a focus on removing them so all people can thrive. Our end goal is to create more innovative and inclusive workplaces.
Working with Us
What can you expect from us?
A real partnership where we work with you to meet your goals.
- Prompt responses
- Reasonable suggestions
- Transparent process and timelines
- Reasonable rates
Interested in working with us? Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research – we use research to build solutions and data to make decisions
- Ethics – all our decisions are grounded by the highest level of ethics
- Fair Pay – we offer our team fair compensation for their efforts
- Relationships – we build strong and meaningful relationships with clients, training participants, and team members
- Real-world solutions – we distill theory into practical and applicable solutions to positively impact operations
- Innovation – we encourage personal and professional innovation